Randstad's Residential Team are recruiting for experienced support workers who specialise in working cohesively with vulnerable service users. We are seeking passionate and dedicated support workers to create a friendly environment and we are Delighted to be able to offer you a great role.
Do you have a passion for Care? Do you hold a minimum NVQ level 2? Do you prioritise
Can you provide respectful, person-centred support to all adults & Children while in-keeping with the residential system? The job roles will entail you to provide high-quality care to service users who suffer from autism, ADHD and other complex needs such as mobility issues and challenging behaviours.
Benefits of the role Include:
- In-house and Online Professional Training
- Working for an Award Winning Company
- Career progression pathway Opportunities
- You will receive a Competitive Pay rate
- Bonus scheme for extra responsibilities
- Fantastic Holidays.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Caring for vulnerable users
- Maintaining and Developing a residents welfare
- Provide high levels of personal one-to-one care
- Acting as an inspiration to vulnerable service users
Requirements For the Role:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- NVQ or relevant qualifications in health and social
- Passion for care and support work
- Motivated can-do attitude while working on the job
These vacancies are currently located in the Bolton area of BL7 and are both full-time and part-time positions. If you are a people-centred person who enjoys assisting service users in day-to-day development, this rewarding job role is waiting for you!
If you are interested in these vacancies apply today! Otherwise, contact Conor on for more information.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.