Maths Teacher Required
Full-Time Teacher of Mathematics Required
September 2019 start
Key Stage 3-5
We are currently hiring and are looking for a Maths Teacher to join the team, this is due to expansion and we believe this is a great opportunity for you to obtain a position where you are able to teach some outstanding students.
The school is committed to high quality teaching and training, coaching sessions are provided to all staff members on a weekly basis and because of this the department are performing above the national average and even the borough average.
The school has a large car park which is attached to the new build style school, there is also local buses that stop very near to the school as well as three rail station very close by, which connect to the Victoria and Central Line.
- To plan, resource and deliver lessons to the highest standard
- To fully implement all academy routines
- Creating a culture of high expectation
- To take part in the enrichment, extra-curricular and raising aspirations activities
- Pastoral tutoring to a cohort of 18 to 20 pupils
Ideal Person Specification
- 2:1 degree or higher
- Experience teaching Maths following the UK curriculum
- Grades B or above in A level
Interviews will be taking place late April to Early May, if you would like to be considered please send in your cv by clicking on apply.