Operations Manager - North East England
North East England - Premium Casual Dining – £50,000 plus bonus
- We are looking to speak to stable, proven Operations Manager who want to be part of an exciting new chapter.
- We are looking for candidates who know how to run a business, who know how to lead a team and really manage costs whilst still being commercial and a presence on the high street.
- Working with fresh food and a premium product, we need to speak with candidates who are passionate about food and wine, people and numbers.
- This is about being guest obsessed – creating an experience, a go to place on the high street for fabulous food and wine.
- Helping to live and breath the company ethos through your people.
- We are looking for stability and quality on your CV, our client is looking for security and assurances that you will be 100% committed to the role and be able to deliver.
Who will you be?
- Preferable for a high end/premium high street offer – branded if possible
- A decision maker
- A leader
- A mentor
- A complete foodie, aware of the London market scene and creative in your approach
- Standards driven
- Loves to train, develop and enrich your teams’ career
- Financially and commercially astute
- 100% committed
Operations Manager – North East England - Premium Casual Dining - £50,000 plus bonus
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!