The client is a British independent television company, currently recruiting for a Production Accountant to work in-house, they will be working across the comedy entertainment programmes including pilots as well as helping in the pre and post production of the scripted shows as needed.
This position is fast paced and varied in nature, as they will be working across multiple productions at any one time so the ability to multi task and meet the set deadlines of cost reporting, payroll and month end tasks is a must!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS FROM APRIL 11/12 AND THE FOLLOWING WEEK BEGINNING APRIL 15
Process payroll using Sage for all productions
Access workers for pension auto-enrolement and liaise with NOW pensions on any queries
Payroll year end 46R-1’s to be produced
Keep up to date and ensure we adhere to the HMRC guidelines with regards to the treatment of Sch D and Ltd companies
Processing on the accountancy software (NAV) and PMI
System software implementation from (NAV) to PMI
Posting purchase ledger invoices
Supplier payment runs
Bank postings and bank reconciliations
Petty Cash (to include issuing and reconciliation of floats)
Making credit card purchases
Cost Reporting for each production
Reconciliation of the cost monitor (held by the Production Manager) to the cost report
Aid the production for completion of the Schedule of Residuals at production close
- This role would suit someone who has had prior experience of production accounting
- They will need to be able to communicate effectively across all roles in the production, as well as the Heads of Production and the Finance Director.
- Reporting into the Senior Finance Manger
- The ability to be able to multi task and manage their workload
- Be resilient and flexible in their approach to work and to ensure methods of working are the most effective, be open to new ways of working if this will improve efficiencies.