Are you looking for an Administration role within a fast paced recruitment environment?
Due to our clients 300% growth within the last 5 years, here at Red we are recruiting a recruitment administrator for an industry leading insurance broker based in Cheltenham. Working within the HR team you will be supporting them with the Recruitment process.
Skills required for a Recruitment Administrator -
Proactive self-starter, with the ability to use your own initiative
- You'll have previous experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High integrity
- Flexible and can do approach
- Proficient PC/ Microsoft Skills
Principal duties of a Recruitment Administrator-
- Maintain Recruitment spreadsheets & MI reporting
- Manage online job applications - review and search
- Coordinating and arranging interviews
- Sending out interview confirmations
- Collate candidate and interview packs
- Send and collate offer paperwork
- Request and record employment references as part of the pre-screening process
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
What we offer you-
- £19,000 - £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Free onsite parking
- Free onsite gym
- Onsite tennis court and 5-a-side football pitch
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Wellbeing programme that includes; hot stone massages, reflexology sessions, medical mot testing, mindfulness training, dietician and nutritionist sessions.
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising with service
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events
- Perk Box - High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Health Assured - Employee Assistance Programme
Full time - 39 hrs per week, Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
If you are interested then please email your CV to or apply here
Look forward to hearing from you!