Child Care Paralegal - Milton Keynes
Duncan Lewis was established in 1998 and employs in excess of 700 staff and consultants across London and the UK.
Duncan Lewis is LEXCEL accredited and proud to have achieved GOLD Investors in People Status since 2009, being the first Law Firm to achieve this, and only one of three Law Firms in England and Wales to have achieved GOLD status.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit Child Care Paralegals for our Milton Keynes Office.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Assisting with casework
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly
• Ensuring compliance with file management.
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Children Law.
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as a Child Care Paralegal/Advisor
• Clear understanding and application of Children Law
• Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
• Enhanced DBS
Duncan Lewis is committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. The Company strives to ensure that our staff reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, which is reflective at all levels within our workforce.
We guarantee an interview for candidates that disclose a disability and meet the essential requirements for the post. Please provide additional details in your covering letter if this applies.
For further information about Duncan Lewis please visit our website
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ABOVE VACANCIES