Registrations Clerk - 6Month FTC
Job Title: Registrations Clerk
About the role
PCSE are looking for Registrations Clerks to join their established team in our Preston office. The role will be responsible for providing efficient processing of relevant data entry and administration for the business on behalf of a wider medical network. This role supports a wide range of services provided by PCSE and you will play an important role in its success.
Full training and support will be provided to ensure the appropriate levels of skills and knowledge across these areas.
Duration of role: 6 months FTC, but may be extended
What you will do:
- Provide excellent administrative support to the business
- Update integral data on Excel spreadsheets
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies, standards and legislation as directed by Team Leaders and Managers
- Delivery of a friendly and efficient customer service in additional to the accurate and up to date of relevant paperwork, taking full ownership of the cases
- Support the wider operations team in the delivery of services to achieve business requirements and assure customer satisfaction
Your experience will include:
- Basic experience using Microsoft Excel
- Administration/data entry processing experience
- Excellent standard of customer interaction and verbal communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and task oriented when carrying out the activities
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and operational SLAs are met
About Capita PCSE
At Primary Care Support England (PCSE), part of Capita plc, we're committed to providing services that underpin the NHS in delivering high quality primary care services for patients. Whether it's managing supplies and market entry applications or moving medical records and processing payments, we deliver key administrative and payment support for GP's, dentists, pharmacies and opticians. Our vision is to create more modern, efficient, easy to use support services for the future - and we hope that you'll join us in achieving just that.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 27 days with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.