Audit and Accounts Senior - Surrey
Accounts and Audit Senior
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £45,00 + fantastic benefits
- Are you an Accounts and Audit Senior looking to progress your career to the next level?
- Do you want to work for a forward-thinking practice where work-life balance is valued?
What is great about the Accounts and Audit Senior role:
- Structured career path tailored at individual level
- Close-knit and friendly working environment
- Open-door approach where your opinion will be respected and valued
- Flexible working hours and work from home opportunities
- Sociable environment where you can let your personality shine
What you will be doing as an Audit Senior:
- Working with a highly prestigious and varied client base
- Role split of 60% Audit and 40% Accounts
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Preparing statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Supervising small teams and reviewing the work of junior members
- Be a first point of contact for both clients and Partners
To succeed in this Accounts and Audit role you need to:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have led audits from planning to completion
- Be able to form and maintain relationships with stakeholders
If you are tired of commuting to London and you want to work in a progressive firm, close to your home, this will be the perfect opportunity for you! Do not hesitate to contact Nadia Atanasova . Interviews are being conducted next week, make sure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.