We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join a leading Mortgage and Protection firm based in Bingham, Nottinghamshire.
Our client has vast experience in all aspects of mortgages and have won several awards consistently year on year! They are looking for a skilled, dedicated Mortgage Administrator to provide efficient and effective support to the business. For the right candidate there will also be opportunity to progress with in the company.
- Liaising with providers, lenders and clients for case progression and case placement as well as with solicitors and conveyancers regarding exchange/completion dates
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is held within the clients file, meeting FCA’s rules and regulations
- Inputting fact finds and other case details into client database
- Preparation of authority letters
- Obtaining illustrations, application forms, key feature documents and other relevant supporting documentation
- Submitting new business to providers and submitting applications online
- Tracking new business and current position, updating Mortgage Adviser accordingly
- Ensuring all new business has been checked and been signed off
A clear communicator, both over the phone and face to face, you’ll be focussed on working towards personal goals and ambitions.
In return you’ll receive a salary of between £16,000 and £18,000 with OTE of up to £21000 p.a. (depending on experience).
- Free Car parking
- 20 Days Holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- New, professional and modern offices
Want to apply?
So if you’re looking for a great opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great organisation please click APPLY today.