Finance Officer, £23,000 - £26,000, Ashton-Under-Lyne
Growing business, Service Charges, Finance
This client operates in the public sector and has locations across Manchester
The key responsibilities for this Finance Officer role in Ashton-Under-Lyne will be/are:
- Working with the Service Charge Accountant to ensure the service charge setting processes complies with any legislative and regulatory requirements. Ensure any accounting requirements in respect of management accounts, budgets and annual accounts are provided.
- Ensure the system for setting service charges is accurate and maintained.
- Reconciliation and review of the Service Charge accounts, with variances identified and corrective action taken, with issues escalated as appropriate.
- To ensure all provisions and sinking funds are regularly reviewed to ensure they are comprehensive, accurate and will meet future requirements, including reconciliation of bank accounts.
- To assist in producing accurate meaningful and well explained monthly service charge accounts to facilitate budgetary control and facilitate meetings with budget holders & working with other members
- Completion of any other duties or tasks as deemed appropriate by either the Executive Director of Finance or Director of Finance with occasional travel required
The successful Finance Officer based in Ashton-Under-Lyne will have/be:
- Worked in a similar role
- previous work with service charges
- open to travel across the North West
- the opportunity to join a growing business
- competitive salary
- Other benefits