Powersystems UK Ltd is a high voltage engineering company specialising in electrical power infrastructure, grid connections and renewable energy generation. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with good administrative experience to join our friendly team as an Engineering Administrator in our Bristol office.
You will be the first point of contact for the company, in person, over the telephone and via email. You will be responsible for the general smooth running of the office and supporting our Engineering Department. This is a full-time role based in our Yate office. Hours of working are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Acting as first point of contact for the company, face to face, over the telephone and via email.
- Respond to routine enquiries and correspondence via email and mail.
- Create reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Compile operation & maintenance manuals, which could include editing technical drawings and other diagrams.
- Opening and distributing mail.
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements for Engineers and site teams.
- Creating purchase orders and sending to customers.
- Assisting with corporate and marketing projects and administration.
- Purchasing general office supplies.
- To carry out location of utility services in relation to specific projects. To include liaison with relevant council to obtain necessary licences to carry out road working, submittal of relevant licences and notice to work documents to council and liaison with civil contractor.
- Providing general office support.
- Preparing post to be sent and taking to Post Office as necessary.
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in an administrative role or capacity.
- Great customer services skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of people.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly with sometimes a large workload.
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of MS packages, databases and file sharing sites.
- A team player that is self-motivated, with a confident and enthusiastic attitude.
- Great organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Pension contribution.
- Private health insurance.
- Free parking.
- 20 days holiday, increasing annually to 25 days, plus bank holidays.
Closing date for applications 30 April 2019 Interviews 9 and 10 May 2019
No Agencies please
Powersystems UK Ltd is an Employee Owned Business and as such has a keen interest in the well-being of all its employees. We encourage and empower you to be imaginative, share great ideas and be involved in the success of our business.
We offer a positive working environment, relaxed in terms of some approaches, yet highly professional with excellent support mechanisms in place to develop your knowledge and career. If you believe that you have what it takes to power our future together then we wish to hear from you.