Fleet Key Account Manager
When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a Key Account Manager of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Stockport. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 40 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sales activity - to maximise the sale of new vehicles to new and existing business users to achieve agreed business plans for the local Fleet operation
- Key Account Management - to target and manage the existing client base, planning sales strategies and volumes, measuring activity and performance
- Acquisition strategy - To develop the business through new business channels and specific target fleets in the business segments and local area of influence to achieve unit and profit targets
- Communications strategy - To work with the Fleet Sales Manager put in place a powerful range of communications materials for use in the acquisition of new business, retention and development of existing customers
- To establish and maintain robust relationships with local Fleet customers and prospects through events and dialogue with a view to enhancing the business and driving increased sales
- To work within agreed annual sales budget and marketing plan for Fleet detailing sales channels, account information, model mix, margin predictions and all marketing including direct marketing and promotions in support of volumes and profit targets
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly analysis to the Fleet Sales Manager of the effectiveness of all sales and marketing activity and correlation with business results. To report on sales volumes, key account activity and new business activity. To complete analysis and research to provide a greater understanding of customers, competition, the marketplace and the LSH proposition
- Fulfil the obligations required by MBUK including reporting, training and planning
- Support the Fleet Sales Manager in the development of effective operations and processes by ensuring corporate requirements and standards are observed including demonstrator blue print.
- Stock Management - to ensure vehicles in corporate stock are utilised for the supply to fleet customers and that the correct processes are followed for fleet customer requirements.
- Management of EPOS - to ensure quotes are produced, and finance documents are printed and deals activated in alignment with FPPM.
- Administration - ensuring that all processes and procedures are followed in line with company requirements
- In addition to the above, continue with current responsibilities of the Key Account Manager role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must be a competent expert in the field of vehicle sales, an excellent team player and a committed provider of services to customers and the company.
- The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of business administration as well as basic knowledge of tax, finance and contract law and the legal forms of doing business. Can plan sales promotion measures and implement these effectively and efficiently. Is aware of his competitors’ organisation and activities, as well as current trends within this branch of the industry.
- The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and work well as part of a team. Can also recognise their own personal development needs, allows others to express an opinion and feedback, and takes constructive criticism seriously. Is able to reach targets and to monitor the level of target achievement. Is able to delegate responsibility within projects. Is very good at dealing with conflict and defends their views/position accurately and objectively.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Has the ability to follow a structured Sales Process.
- Has a genuine passion for the delivery of first class customer service.
- Bonus scheme
- 23 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years.
- Extra annual leave purchase scheme
- Generous company matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Mercedes Benz Retailer Staff Car Scheme for self, friends & family
- Perkbox discounts on shopping, eating out, holidays and loads of ways of saving money
- Mobile phone insurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Colleague Reward and Recognition Incentive Programme
Are you interesting in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY!