Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Andover and the surrounding areas.What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitments
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available across a variety of retailers
- Flexi Pay feature enabling you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to care for our service users with various life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, daily living activities, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.Andover branch
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.