Store Manager - Poole 4119-097
Competitive + Benefits
Full Time (Monday - Saturday)
We are seeking an inspiring and people focused individual to manage our store team to success.
- Be a champion for excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer needs
- Build strong and lasting relationships with the customers' base and local community.
- Develop your team through coaching, training and performance management and reviews.
- Effectively lead the team to drive performance to achieve sales and commercial KPI's.
- Strictly comply to the laws and legislation that govern our business
- Ensure responsible lending occurs on all occasions.
- Delivery of high store standards and operating policies and procedures
- Cost control including stock, product depreciation and maintenance.
- Completion of regular stock inventories.
- Comply with all health, safety and compliance guidelines.
- Support customers to find appropriate resolutions to payment queries or issues.
- Achieve customer growth objectives and build lasting customer relationships
- Support in the development of the team through training, performance management and reviews
- Lead the sales team to drive performance and achieve sales
- Ensure responsible lending occurs on all occasions
- Control stock, product depreciation and maintenance to maximise profitability
- Participate in any new marketing and promotional activity as required
- Proven track record in a commercial, retail or finance managerial role.
- Fosters a strong team ethos
- Commercial and result oriented
- Utilises resources effectively to achieve KPI's
- Confident communication skills
- Effective people management and development skills.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft packages
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Commercial acumen
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience within a Retail environment
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Previous experience or knowledge of debt management or collections
If you feel you have what it takes to work in a fast paced environment with us then please apply today