Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in St Albans and the surrounding areas.***
You will ensure that our service users receive outstanding care and support with a range of tasks such as personal care, clinical requirements, social activitites and any additional services needed.Benefits
- Salary of up to £12.74/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The branch is based at the Business and Technology Centre on Bessemer Drive, a short walk from the nearby train station and just off the A1.Apply Now!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.