Experienced Legal Secretary - Family Law
Our client, based in Otford, is actively looking for a legal secretary experienced in Family law.
Experience in family Law and a working knowledge of Divorce Petition - (D8) Form E, D81, and C100 together with excellent organisational skills and an ability to use your initiative.
Preferred start date - 1 May 2019
Please note that this in an indicative but not an exhaustive list of the duties attached to this role.
- Supporting the fee earner within the firm
- Supporting and assisting clients
- Document production including audio typing
- Using Microsoft package where necessary
- Picking up day to day general admin and PA duties including filing and post, email and diary management
- Amending and formatting legal documentation
- Diary keeping
- Answering the phones, dealing with enquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and effectively transferring the information.
- Any other tasks delegated by the Partners and Practice Manager.
RENATO RECRUITMENT ARE ACTING AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR THIS FULL TIME, PERMANENT ROLE.