We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join a small , growing family-run business based in Glasgow, Scotland.
As a dynamic and energetic Sales Manager you will be a key figure within the sales team, helping identify new markets and help grow the sales function within the company by retaining existing clients and securing new contracts. You will be in the office around 3 days per week and out on the road for 2 days per week meeting new / existing customers.
Key responsibilities and duties...
- Leading the sales team and ensuring company sales targets are met
- Setting and achieving targets
- Telesales calls to new and existing clients is a large part of the role - including quote follow up, lead generation, nurturing relationships and securing orders
- Booking face to face appointments for the Director
- Visiting clients and presenting
- Continually motivating the sales team
- Working with clients to meet their needs, answer their queries and therefore get the order
- Sales reporting
- Introducing new clients, national accounts and growing existing client base
- Forging lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Being proactive in bringing new ideas to the table
- Working with the marketing team
- Assisting in growing the company by increasing sales and maintaining a healthy GP
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Experience within the signage industry is essential
- Previous telesales and face-to-face sales experience
- Sales negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to achieve results
- Excellent time and task management and organisational skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box
Hours of work: 7.30am - 5.00pm, Mon-Fri
- Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + OTE £35k - £40k
- Car allowance
- Free parking