UP TO £20,000
My client are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Property team based in Dartford on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will have good experience of working within a law firm in a similar role. You will be supporting conveyancers who work on a wide range of property transactions (from first-time buyers purchasing their first home to experienced property investors dealing with the purchase of complex, high value properties) including:
* Freehold and Leasehold Purchases and Sales
* Transfer of Equity
* Shared Ownership to include Staircasing
* New Build Property to include Help to Buy
* Lease Extensions
- Able to speak in a confident manner with clients / estate agents / surveyors on the telephone, dealing with enquiries, taking messages and seeing them in person to assist with enquiries, completing forms
- Very accurate typing skills (audio typing)
- Using a case management system
- Keeping on top of filing, including archiving (external file storage provider
- Understanding of the entire conveyancing process (including post-completion work)
- Lunchtime reception cover (approx once a week), handling general phone call enquiries and welcoming visitors and taking Client ID.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SUMBIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES.