Global Risk & Compliance Lead
Job Title: Global Risk & Compliance Lead
Applications must be received by no later than 6th May 2019
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Global Risk and Compliance Lead to join the team located in St Martins Court, London. The successful candidate will liaise with the client, manage and co-ordinate the Client’s global VRM (Vendor Risk Management) programme, SVRM (Sub-Vendor Risk Management Programme) reviews and remediation plans, ensuring BOS Processes are in place enabling a consistent approach to ensure compliance and assurance in support of the Client’s VRM programme.
- Act as the account’s global point of contact for the VRM programme, CBRE VRM related policy & process documents, CBRE SVRM Programme and any account assurance activities
- Act as a mentor for the Country, Area Leads and teams to ensure that risk, compliance and assurance requirements are fully understood
- Co-ordinate, manage and report on the SVRM programme, scheduling all country SVRM reviews and subsequent remediation plans for all regions
- Follow each SVRM review for 'Material Vendors’ with the country teams ensuring progress updates are included in the governance reporting packs on a monthly basis and that the central remediation plan is updated
- Liaise with the operational teams in each country to track / update SVRM action plans
- Provide monthly SVRM updates for the leadership team advising upcoming reviews, completed reviews, action plans advising of any consistencies in SVRMs, non-compliances and challenges
- Escalate SVRMs / non-compliances where required across all work streams
- Act as the BCM coordinator for the account and make sure all annual / bi-annual activities are completed on timely basis
- Coordinate all Call Tree Tests, Business Impact Analysis, Business Recovery Solutions Test and BC Plan for all regions
- Track any policy changes and log any revisions within the SVRM or our own account policies
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all areas in the account SharePoint following the established structure relating to all regions, ensuring the availability of documentation for compliance purposes
- Plan / write all comms for the assurance functions covering BOS, SVRM & VRM
- Maintain the VRM self-assessment spreadsheet, ensuring updates are completed in a timely manner and delivered to the Client’s VRM Team and client’s personnel
- Co-ordinate, track and manage operations updates at a global and regional level for VRM amendments
- Liaise with internal subject matter experts to respond to areas of VRM
- Ensure all VRM deliverables are delivered to Client as per the delivery schedule
- Provide monthly VRM updates for leadership team advising upcoming audits, completed audits and action plans advising of any consistencies
- Co-ordinate VRM reviews with work stream owners as and when required
- Make sure that all VRM related findings are closed related to CBRE or any sub-vendor of your region
- Operational Experience - Strong relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Finance
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Ability to lead a team
- Experience in Problem Solving
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Level of Computer Literacy with spreadsheets, Word processing and PowerPoint
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.