Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users in Wellingborough, Rushden and the surrounding areas.What makes Newcross different?
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends to suit your needs!
- Flexi Pay app feature with access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts at 80 retailers
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to provide care and support to our service users with various tasks including personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Working with Newcross will give you exclusive access to a comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics will include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.74/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.