What We Can Offer You:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced sick policy
- NEST pension scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- Discounts at our pubs and hotels
- Industry leading training and development to enhance your career
Join us as a member of Bar Staff and work alongside a dedicated, friendly team and be at the heart of the action – greeting, serving and looking after customers to make sure they go home happy and raring to return.
Ask anyone- it’s the people that make Fuller’s and bring the life to our pubs. Don’t worry if you don’t have experience; bar work here isn’t just about knowledge, qualifications or even skill. It’s about heart, character and personality.
All we ask is that you must be an excellent team player, and be warm, friendly and engaging. You will be delivering all the things that are important to Fuller’s - outstanding cask-conditioned ales, delicious fresh food, great wines and engaging service. We take great pride in the premium quality of our products and services, so equally important is that you have pride in your work.
Frog and Wicket
The Frog and wicket has recently completed a substantial refurbishment enhancing every element of the pub. The New long room can now host parties up to 90 seated guests in a light and airy dining room with it’s own sun terrace and our unique skittle alley now has it’s own fully equipped bar area which is great for an evening out for birthday parties. The large garden area at the rear can seat up to 200 people in a family friendly and secure space. With a brand new extended kitchen we are now even more able to deliver a great food offering to locals and visitors alike and especially our big event days. Always busy, we have a great team who enjoy what they do and make The Frog and Wicket a fun place to work.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.