Sales Support Executive
We're recruiting for a new, unique Sales Support role, for a growing Banbury based UK business.
Main scope of the role
To qualify and quantify project leads gained, establishing and keeping in touch with decision makers at key points throughout the different building / planning and stages of design - reporting information to the sales team.
There is an additional responsibility of organising events/presentations from invitation to post-presentation administration.
- Search daily for projects reported on system, database and through other media
- Download relevant projects and import into the CRM system
- Gather information on projects through calling and emailing companies
- Track projects through all stages by regular phone contact
- Develop relationships with suppliers and key decision makers
- Communicate with sales representatives and hand over projects with detailed information
- Research new market sectors for future business development
- Marketing Research companies who may be interested in attending a Professional Development presentation
- Organise the events
- Organise and produce brochure literature packs for presentations
- Send certificates to attendees who participated in the presentation
- Assist with presentation and information creation
You will need to be a self-starter with exceptional communication and organisational skills and be capable of working on your own initiative as part of a supportive team.
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful