All About Us
As part of the management team here at Carluccio's, you take ownership in delivering only the very best for your guests. As a leader you motivate your team to achieve the highest standards you live by, utilising your knowledge & coaching your team. As an Assistant Manager are always committed to running a business focused on growth & customer service excellence.
All About The Role
Joining us as an Assistant Manager you are joining our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work with our restaurants, supporting & delighting our guests & your team we ask that our Assistant Managers have the following skills & behaviours when you join us. You will also have access to a comprehensive Career Development Guide to build & enhance your knowledge as your grow with us.
- As a role model it’s important you set the standard & be the ambassador for Carluccio’s
- Committed to delivering only the highest standards of food & service through leading, supporting & coaching the whole team (including the kitchen!)
- Good understanding of Health & Safety & Food Safety practices
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated too
- Willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & Beyond
- Having a commercial awareness that grows the business
- Your charisma, bundles of enthusiasm & passion are all naturally authentic
- The maestro of multi-tasking; being organised & understanding how to prioritise tasks efficiently
- You are adaptable & versatile; leading change, finding new & improved ways of working
All About You
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
- Performance related bonus
- Level 2 Food Safety training provided
- Training & development courses
- Clear career development path & progression
- Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship scheme available
- 28 days holiday
- 50% discount when dining in our restaurants
- 20% discount when shopping in our delis
- Team parties & competitions
- Discounted food on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Pension scheme
- & much more
Your next steps could see you develop into an Assistant General Manager, General Manager or even join our Support Office team. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Assistant Manager now!