My client based in Manchester are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their expanding team to start immediately.
The core responsibilities for the role will cover monthly payroll preparation, annual payroll, onboarding, monthly pension submissions, benefits in kind, personal tax returns and any adhoc requirements as and when necessary.
They are looking for someone who is passionate ad diligent when it comes to payroll, and ultimately will make this position their own.
- Monthly Wages Payable, Pensions & PAYE reconciliations
- Checking and implementing tax coding notices
- Dealing with salary sacrifice schemes from a payroll perspective (updating working papers where relevant)
- Submitting auto enrolment contribution data to pension providers
- Processing the submission of P11D's to HMRC
- Liaising with HMRC on specific enquiries including PAYE disputes
You will be able to demonstrate professionalism, integrity and enthusiasm as well as able to provide a first-class customer experience. An ability to display good judgement and self-awareness as well as having a pro-active approach to problem-solving is essential as it is a fast-paced working environment.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Searle at Agility Resourcing immediately.