Our client, an international business services organisation, are looking to hire a Part Qualified Management Accountant for their Reporting team in Brentwood.
The successful candidate will have relevant previous experience and strong technical accounting skills.
You will have responsibility for maintaining a strong control environment, completing all month-end close processes and providing support to the commercial finance team.
In return for your efforts, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and get to work for one of the top 3 largest companies within it's field.
- Responsible for ensuring all month-end processes are completed within reporting deadlines
- Reviewing the financial results for UK ops and presenting thes back to finance business partners
- Reviewing P&L commentary before distribution to wider sites, with post month-end reviews
- Process improvement
- Supporting the finance business partners with annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Ensure a strong financial control environment is maintained
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with auditor queries
- Link in with Finance & Accounting Operations to ensure quick resolution of any issues that have arisen, and refine processes to correct
- Working with finance business partners to understand and explain variances to budget
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1 - 3 years’ Finance experience. A good awareness and understanding of general ledger accounting, management reporting, financial analysis and business support processes
- Must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA part qualified
- Experience in enforcing compliance across multiple sites
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- Strong IT skills (excel, word, graphs, PowerPoint)
- Experience of IBM Cognos Controller and PeopleSoft an advantage
If you want to work for a rapidly growing business, with good remuneration and benefits, then please apply now!