UK Sales Consultant
We are working a market leading provider who seek a UK sales Consultant to join their team reporting to the sales manager.
You will have a background working in sales and industry training can be provided.
Most importantly experience of working with a target driven environment and achieving KPI's, to aid in the continued growth of UK-focused portfolio of payroll solutions through B2B telephonic sales activity and client visits.
To aid in the continued growth of our UK-focused portfolio of payroll solutions through B2C telephonic sales activity to convert sales leads supplied by clients
To maintain and develop good ongoing relationships with recruitment agencies and contractors using UK-focused portfolio of payroll solutions in order to assist continued company growth
ideally you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Sales oriented individual with an eagerness to exceed expectations
- Ability to develop new relationships through outbound telephonic sales activity and client visits
- Ability to develop existing relationships in order to work towards challenging sales targets
- Competent using all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage data and enter accurately and efficiently into the company’s database software
- Ability to work well under pressure both alone and in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate consistently high levels of time management
- Ability to adjust to the needs of the department and assist the team as required
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, telephone and face-to-face with a high standard of professionalism and integrity with all required individuals and organisations including directors, managers, colleagues, customers, clients and prospective clients
Excellent salary, plus commison and bonus, health cover and other benefits exist.