Junior Office Manager
Based in the heart of Manchester (with Head Offices in the USA), Leesa is an innovative, fast-growing e-commerce mattress brand named one of the Top 20 Startups to Watch in 2015 by Forbes.
Leesa is challenging the traditional players in the mattress industry with their premium mattress designs that are ordered online and ships compressed in a box to your door. As a proud certified B-Corporation, Leesa measures its success as much by its bottom line as by its impact on the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Junior Office Manager, who will work with and support multiple departments across the Company (Customer Experience, Marketing, Social Impact, HR, Technology)
The successful candidate will be responsible for general office administration, but will also have the opportunity to become involved in many areas of the business; helping to organise our One-Ten donations, arranging social events for the UK based team, supporting our UK Customer Experience team, and also supporting the European Marketing team.
This position is full-time and is based in our Manchester office.
- Organising company social events and activities, in liaison with HR.
- Organising social impact donations and events across Europe, in liaison with Social Impact.
- Assuming responsibility for handling and filing all UK mail.
- Summarising opportunities from in-bound sales approaches.
- Providing cover/support for the UK Customer Experience Team: helping provide a best in class customer experience via live chat, email and over the phone.
- Providing cover/support for the European Marketing Team, primarily on research and analysis tasks.
- Management and follow-up for any tech support tickets with the team in the USA.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and highly organised.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Experience in working to deadlines.
- Comfortable talking with confidence on the phone with in-bound callers and customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Previous experience in a busy office environment would be advantageous, but not necessary.