Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a leading organisation in Crawley who are looking for an Accounts Assistant with strong Accounts Payable skills to join the team.
- Processing and coding of high volume invoices
- Raise and resolve queries
- Preparation of weekly BACS payment runs
- Preparation of weekly foreign payment runs
- Credit card payments and reconciliations
- Posting domestic and foreign supplier payments on the accounting system, matching against supplier invoices.
- Reconciling domestic and foreign payments bank accounts
- Reconciling Purchase Card cashbook weekly and at month end.
- Reconciling complex supplier accounts for all companies.
- Reviewing supplier statement reconciliation
- Check and upload staff expenses for the group via the online system with support from the Accounts Junior
- Approve and upload corporate credit cards
- Responsible for dealing with general staff expense queries.
Skill set required
- Previous experience in a high volume, multi-currency environment.
- Ideally experience will have been gained in a small-mid sized business
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Experience of Invoice and online expenses management systems desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.