Retail Area Manager
The position of Area Manager has just been given to me by a well-established charity covering the Lincolnshire area, this is an exciting fast paced role where you really have the chance to influence the effectiveness of your stores.
The position will involve both developing the current stores and its teams to grow & achieve set goals, but also to help with profitability and all commercial aspects in stores.
About the role
• They are looking for an experienced and successful candidate with existing Store/cluster/area Manager experience to lead the way in this new role.
• Experience in or a passion for fashion would be necessary for the role.
• You will ensure the sales process is effectively executed in store, bringing your experience and new ways of working to the table.
• Maintain knowledge of new and ongoing trends within the market and identify competitor activity; suggest proactive business steps to maintain competitive edge, providing feedback to the business owners and taking action as appropriate.
• Proactively seek feedback on store performance and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external partners.
• Motivate, lead, coach and drive the team to achieve store targets and KPI’s
• Demonstrate effective time management, planning and organising skills in regards to daily, weekly and monthly store tasks. Flexibility to travel between locations around the Lincolnshire/Leicestershire and be on hand to support teams as and when quires arise.
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of up to £30-38k dependant on experience.
• Car or allowance
• 36.5 hours per week
• Well established company, looking to progress and develop their business along with your career
The position is not expected to be around for long and due to the amount of anticipated applications interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to .