Transactional Finance Supervisor
Are you an experienced transactional finance professional with exposure to leading a team? If you are, Sheridan Maine would be really keen to hear from you. We are working closely with one of the quickest growing companies in the South West to help recruit for a Transactional Finance Supervisor to head up a team in their Shared Service Centre.
This Transactional Finance Supervisor role will be working closely with the company's European subsidiaries and will involve line management of a small team who each have their own reports.
• Overseeing the processing and reconciling of accounts receivables accurately and efficiently
• Ensuring the team meet SLAs for clients
• Ensuring queries are dealt with the same day
• Suggesting and implementing process improvement for FD approval
Due to the fast paced nature of the role, the ideal person for this Transactional Finance Supervisor role will have the following:
• Previous line management experience in a similar role
• All round knowledge of the accounts receivable process
• High attention to detail
• Track record of hitting deadlines
On offer for the successful Transactional Finance Supervisor is:
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package
• 25 Days plus Bank Holidays (and your birthday off)
• Access to finance training academy free of charge
• Study support
• Career progression
• Social events / team building activities
This is a great business to work for and for anyone who would like to develop themselves they have all of the tools to push your career forward. Please apply and one of the team will get in touch!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.