Senior Care Assistant
- Residential and Dementia Care Home
- Liphook, Hampshire (gu30)
- Competitive rate of pay
- Permanent, Full Time Positions
Ideal Senior Care Assistant will have:
- NVQ3 or NVQ2
- Previous experience as a Senior Care Assistant
- Ability to manage the shift and the care staff
- Candidate must be motivated, hardworking, reliable and has to have zest for leadership
Main duties of Senior Care Assistant will include:
- Administering medication
- Supervising care staff
- Updating care plans
- Hands on care experience
- Monitoring and managing the team
Applicants must be focused on providing a high standard of care to our service users, so they can lead a happy and comfortable life.
Full time position, excellent rate of pay, regular pay reviews, prospects and lots more.
For further details, please call Care First UK on 01202 854777 (office hours) or 07785331104 (evenings and weekends) or email your CV.
Please quote 201/liphook