Property Legal Secretary/Compliance Administrator
Working for a well-established South East law firm you will be providing Residential Property legal secretarial work as well as assisting on compliance issues within the team. This is to work for two partners who have different needs and requirements.
- Providing legal secretarial work in the residential property team
- Audio digital dictation, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Dealing with high net worth clients for the partner and head of department
- Working on compliance and technical issues to improve residential conveyancing practices
- Reviewing files with regards to any audit matters
- Provide excellent professional customer service to clients
- Experienced as a legal secretary in property or legal administrator
- Able to deal with property files in a professional manner
- IT literate and experience of MSOffice
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to liaise with all levels of personnel
- Be customer focused and able to deal with audit/compliance issues in the first instance
- Confident, enthusiastic and willing to learn
This role would suit perhaps someone with legal administration experience who is looking to gain further experience. Most of all someone who is interested in Property law and want to have the opportunity of getting involved. Full training and good benefits.