Nursery Team Leader - Henley on Thames
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Team Leader to join a busy Under 2’s room in the Henley on Thames area.
As a Room Leader you will be supporting the management team to successfully run a busy day setting. You will be responsible for the planning, safeguarding and welfare of the children as well as communication and liaising with parents.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Room Leader or Senior practitioner looking for a new challenge!
What we are looking for:
Must be Level 3 Qualified in Childcare and have experience in a Senior position within a nursery setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- An in-depth knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- A positive attitude, good initiative, confident and approachable
Are you ready for a fresh change? To apply for the role or for more information please send over your most recent CV ASAP.
All candidates will be required to have a full enhanced DBS Check.