Do you need a flexible working pattern?
Are you confident in managing classroom behaviour and engaging children?
Would you like to work in a school of faith which upholds core Christian values but is very much thriving on multi-culturalism?
Perhaps you're a retired teacher or have aspirations to become a teacher?
Click 'apply now' to begin your journey to your ideal role.
A mixed gender public secondary school & sixth form for ages 11-18 is seeking a cover supervisor for ad-hoc work. The school is a Church of England school which was rated 'good' in it's most recent Ofsted report and is particularly strong for offering fantastic development plans and support for new teachers.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* A flexible working pattern
* A fixed-term contract
* On-site parking
* A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
* Fantastic learning and development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supervision of classes who have pre-planned work to complete
* Using initiative to support slow learners and challenge stronger learners
* Managing classroom behaviour
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
* Supporting with other duties such as lunchtime duty and admin tasks
Key requirements for the position include:
* You will need a clear and up-to-date DBS check
* Previous experience
* Experience of working with children secondary aged is a benefit
* Experience of managing a classroom is important
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!