Sales Manager UK
Sales Manager UK to be based in Norfolk - National Company - Fantastic OTE!
We are searching for a strategic leader to join a fast-growing business, based in Norfolk but with clients all around the UK, as their Sales Manager UK.
Our client recognises that their people are their biggest asset in the business and they encourage their employees to enjoy the freedom to succeed.
They have a proven business model, forward-thinking management and long term career opportunities.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of sales revenue/s in designated territories of the UK, therefore extensive travel will be required (over 50%).
A strategic thinker, born leader and results orientated nature will ensure you succeed in this fast-paced role.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a high-performance sales culture within the sales teams and for hitting and exceeding sales and revenue targets.
Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients is paramount as is supporting the acquisition of 'Large Value Opportunities’.
Key responsibilities as the Sales Manager UK include:
- Assisting in the development of the business plans for the region, with a focus on profitable revenue and EBITDA growth (including changes in business direction, long term strategic plans, policies, processes and standards)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients and supporting the acquisition of LVOs
- Working withe colleagues to ensure client retention and satisfaction through a pro-active approach to client care
- Identifying the market potential of each geographic location in the region (in collaboration with the region/branch Directorship and Management Team)
- Lead and execute initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies for expansion to new markets and support the implementation of acquisitions, strategic partnerships etc.
- Maintain external contacts through attendance at seminars, conferences etc
- Maintain and ensure compliance to company policies, procedures and practices
- Plus much more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous success in a senior sales role in a service based industry
- Demonstrable leadership skills that inspire, motivate and yield results
- Strategic thinker and the ability to deliver strategic initiatives
- Proven success in driving accelerated revenue growth with a strong focus on profitability
- Results orientated with a passion for winning
- Committed to total customer satisfaction
- Ability to develop and successfully execute business plans and budgets
- Experience of CRM software
- Degree in a business related subject (or similar) is highly beneficial
- Ability to travel (over 50%)
- Full, clean driving licence
- PC literate with proficiency in MS Office
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary (£35k - £45k) with an OTE of £100k, car allowance and fuel, bonus systems and long term career opportunities.
Do you have the hunger, drive and potential to succeed? Are you experienced, motivated and committed?
Submit your CV now for immediate consideration, quoting 'CP - Sales Manager UK’