Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. Can you inspire and encourage the next generation?
Our schools aim is to provide pupils with a balanced and challenging curriculum that foster a love of learning and enables all pupils to reach their academic potential. You will be providing and setting pieces of work that encourages independent learning through the use of a number of different resources, organise and plan work an improve presentation skills and transfer skills between subject areas.
If this role is something that interests you, why not read more...
The Benefits will include:
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
If you are specialisms in a range of subjects including but not limited to Maths, Science, English, Geography, Art & Design or even Music?
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on and ask for Tom; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!