This is an exciting opportunity to join our Head Office in Bracknell as a Central Administrator.
We are looking for highly organised and enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn specialist information to become an expert in their department.
As a Central Administrator, you will need to:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage online commendations and recommendations and ensure they become referrers of future customers and clients
- Understand the Company's business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives
- Use referrals to company approved 3rd party suppliers to ensure client service requirements are fully satisfied and control of transactions is maintained to increase completion rates.
- Monitor own performance against targets and take action to improve volume/conversions
- Provide all customers with property information in line with CPR guidelines having ensured you are aware of the outcome of the CPR review undertaken for each property marketed
- Comply with sales and lettings administrative procedures and company guidelines, as well as all relevant legislation, Codes of Conduct & Practice and due diligence procedures
- Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance.
- Deal with incoming branch enquiries, liaising with clients and registering their requirements on our systems
- Manage the production and ordering of branch marketing leaflets and letters
- Load new property records into our database in accordance with company brand guidelines
- Produce high quality marketing materials for each property on the market
- Actively managing the marketing of property online to ensure enquiry levels are maximised
- Utilise specific online campaigns to boost enquiry levels, such as arranging Google Adwords Campaigns and Rightmove/ Zoopla Premium Listing requests
- Administer paperwork related to active transactions and ensuring all parties have confirmation of agreements reached in writing within agreed service standards
- Monitor and assisting to secure documentation from customers and clients
- Produce reports for the manager to support branch activities
- Offer products and services to clients in order to assist their transaction moving swiftly and effectively
- Assist with the migration from a paper based filing system to a digital operation and striving to ensure that email is used rather than post
- Compile newspaper advertising and submitting to deadlines
- Order stationery, branch supplies and other marketing materials to deadlines
- Keep records of attendance and submitting timesheets to payroll to meet deadlines
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Enthusiastic and pro-active team player with can-do attitude.
- Able to liaise with clients confidently and professionally.
- Highly organised.
- Minimum of 1 year's administrative experience in a busy environment.
- Intermediate Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Understanding of online marketing tools such as Google AdWords desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong and confident communicator with high level of written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working with an estate agency company desirable.
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Annual incentive trips for our top performers
- Full training and development from Company Directors with regular mentoring
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years' service