Associate Tax Director - Stratford
Top 80 Accountancy practice has a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join the firm on a Partners pathway. Full Directorship/Partnership awaits an experienced Tax Manager based in London. Salary £60-80,000 plus benefits. This is a very rare opportunity to join a progressive firm with several regional offices.
This role should appeal to ACA/CTA qualified tax senior managers/associate directors who are keen to progress to Director/Partner level within the next 12/24 months. The candidate will ideally have a mixed tax background but a bias towards personal tax preferable. A client following would be advantageous but not essential.
The successful candidate will need to be ambitious and have the ability to work autonomously, generating new business, as well as manage and develop the tax team. They will also need to demonstrate:
- A commercial approach to a client's affairs and to the firm
- Solid background in WIP reviews, billing, and debtors
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to spot opportunities
- Proactively advise HNW entrepreneurial clients on a broad range of issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Have an interest in and a track record of networking and business development
On offer for the right candidate is an opportunity to join and become an integral part of a fast-growing Accountancy practice with a competitive remuneration package.
If you would like to understand more about this rare opportunity, please contact Bill Brace at Taylor Hawkes.