In order to improve our support of existing clients and enable our business development directors to better focus on new business, we now have an opportunity for someone to join our team based in Stonehouse, Gloucester to ensure both client generation and retention through focused relationship management.
This role will primarily involve building and improving relationships at an operational level within our clients’ organisations, while seeking to better understand the transformation opportunities which might be open to support from Equiniti Toplevel.Department Information
Equiniti Toplevel are a leading provider of web enabled Case Management solutions, built around the core product Outreach. Our clients include not only key public sector organisations such as HMPO, Legal Aid Agency, Office for National Statistics and Charity Commission, but also a growing number of the FTSE 250 clients that Equiniti already works with.Core Duties/Responsibilities
- Take ownership of Equiniti Toplevel’s customers’ day to day enquiries and manage these through to a positive resolution.
- Act as a primary point of contact for the client on all Equiniti Toplevel matters.
- Co-ordinate key task milestones with the client and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with operational teams and other parts of the business to ensure Client task requirements are understood, delivered accurately and to the required timescales.
- Initiate monthly Service Reviews and escalate service issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attend Client Review meetings when necessary to support the Relationship Management Team, providing expert knowledge of the Equiniti Toplevel suite of products.
- Co-ordinate task documentation and obtain the relevant confirmation(s) that it meets the necessary regulatory and compliance requirements prior to client sign off.
- Ensure required management information is produced, validated and issued on time.
- Support the process to secure contract renewals, working with Senior Sales team in preparing business tenders and participating in the process.
- Add value to the relationship - e.g. Share best practice and contribute ideas to strategy days.
- Add value to the business - e.g. Look for opportunities to improve margin through identification of cross-sell opportunities and reduction of non-standard activities (or at least recognition to charge a premium).
- Add value to colleagues - Proactively share knowledge with colleagues to ensure best practice is promoted across the team and innovation is shared.
- Always undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the company’s Regulators, including the FCA’s Principles for Business.
- Experience of direct Corporate / B2B Client Management is critical to the role, although we are open minded as to which industries this has come from. A broad range of products & services, regulatory and market knowledge is therefore welcome.
- Excellent service delivery skills - proven track record in service delivery to corporate clients.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Effective stakeholder management and network planning.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Commercially astute with good negotiation skills.
Equiniti Toplevel is a lively, friendly working environment, offering significant professional growth opportunities and the chance to directly contribute to the top line of a successful, growing business with the highest profile clientbase.