Workstream Engineering Services Ltd are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their team at the group head office near Bicester.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to become part of this busy and expanding team, and share in the growth of the division.
Providing administrative support to both management and the general team alike, the successful applicant would be required to demonstrate and maintain a good level of ability in carrying out the following duties:
- Liaise with and co-ordinate operations of office and site staff, processing weekly logs/timesheets and preparation of payment and invoice schedules
- Managing and logging of all office communications, verbal, electronic and post
- Assisting with meetings and preparation of agenda(s) and minutes
- Assisting with the receipt and distribution of drawings and other information ensuring that all items are logged and saved as required, and sent to clients and site staff as appropriate
- Play a significant part in the recruitment process for site personnel
- Control administration of equipment hire and purchasing of site and office supplies
- Managing office databases and spreadsheets for all activities, for costing and invoicing purposes
- Maintaining staff certificates and compliance documents
The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate a good level of competence of MS applications, including Outlook, Excel and Word, together with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to work on their own initiative, including occasionally under pressure. Due to the rural office location, access to own transport would be essential.
Overall, a good sense of humour and the desire to be a true team player are essential.
Applications in the first instance to be sent by email to and must include a current CV, address, availability and expected salary.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.