Castle Trust is a financial services firm applying for a banking license and we’re looking for a Business Analyst to work with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors on the implementation of new systems, processes and procedures. The programme will transform Castle Trust’s financial management and operating model through the implementation standardised global processes, enabled by new systems, and people.
We’re looking for an operations (middle / Back office) business analyst with experience working within a retail banking environment to work with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors on the implementation of new systems, processes and procedures to support us.
- Provision of specific deposit / banking domain expertise in middle / back office operations to Castle Trust to support the transition of Castle Trust becoming a Bank
- Working with internal stakeholders to define and translate the end user business requirements to application/system requirements for the middle / back office function of Castle Trust Bank
- Working with Castle Trust business stakeholders to define the Target Operating Model for the new Castle Trust Bank within the middle / back office Function and ensure that changes required to support the transition are fully documented
- Documenting processes and procedures for the to support the day to day activities of the middle / back office function of the Bank
- Working with several third-party software providers throughout the software delivery process to ensure Castle Trust business requirements are understood and translated into functional requirements and solutions that meets with the business’s expectation
- Support the analysis and documentation to perform the migration from Castle Trust’s legacy system on to the new deposit system
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst working within the middle / back office operations function in the retail banking industry implementing new core banking systems
- Experience with migrating accounts from a legacy system on to a new system
- Experience performing large data analysis and reconciliations to support data migration from legacy systems
- Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We are going through an exciting time of growth and we are looking for innovative, enthusiastic colleagues to join us on this journey. You will be rewarded well with the following benefits:
- Attractive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
- Free fruit and snacks in our spacious open plan office
- Regular team events and a legendary Christmas party
- Retail benefits including M&S, ASOS and EE free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and gym memberships through Perkbox
- Life assurance x 5 base salary
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Generous holiday entitlement rising one day per annum
- We offer parking in Basingstoke, subject to waiting list
- Above all, you will get to work alongside some really talented people.