Field Sales Executive
We are looking for enthusiastic, goal-orientated and motivated Field Sales Superstars!
We are recruiting for a fast-growing business, with a Head Office in Norfolk but with clients all around the UK, who are looking for FieldSales Executives to be based in Birmingham, North London or Milton Keynes.
Driven, focussed and tenacious, the Field Sales Executives are key team players in the sales department, driving sales across the appointed geographical regions.They are responsible for generating business enquiries to drive top line sales revenue in the B2B private and public sector.
You will be a go-getter with the ability to seek out new opportunities and make business happen.
Your desire to succeed will spur you on, even on the slowest of days, and when success happens you will reap the rewards.
Our client recognises that their people are their biggest asset in the business and they encourage their employees to enjoy the freedom to succeed. They have a proven business model, forward-thinking management and long term career opportunities.
The salary for these roles includes a basic of circa £22,500 plus uncapped commission, typically £40k - £80k OTE - high earning potential above £80k is available and determined by your own success.Benefits include extensive and ongoing training and mentoring, pension scheme and bonus schemes, car allowance and fuel and IT (phone and laptop).
Key responsibilities as a Field Sales Executive include:
- Prospecting contacts
- Booking appointments for sales pitching opportunities
- Seeking new business opportunities
- Working to secure new contracted revenue - summarising the clients needs, proposing the solution and closing the business
- Updating CRM system
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of new business sales in a fast-paced environment (ideally 2 years+)
- Good level of education (A Level or equivalent)
- Impeccable communication skills
- Go-getter and driven to succeed
- Motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious nature
- Goal orientated and able to work effectively to targets
- Team player
- PC literate - previous experience of CRM systems is highly beneficial
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility to travel
Do you have the hunger, drive and potential to succeed? Are you experienced, motivated and committed?
Submit your CV now for immediate consideration, quoting 'CP - Field Sales Executive’