Registered Nurse - Bristol
We are seeking Registered Nurses throughout Bristol, Keynsham and North Somerset to work flexible hours (including full and part time roles), Homes throughout the county get in touch for an informal chat or apply today.
The role will involve working as part of our Nursing team to provide:
- Personal care
- Administration of medication
- Accurate Record Keeping (Daily records, MARS sheets)
- Syringe Driver
- Peg Feeds
- Catheter care and catheterisation where required,
- Promotion of independence
- Follow policies and procedures
- Understand and follow the NMC Code of conduct
- Flexible Work to suit you
- Regular shifts
- Evening, night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Paid Mileage*
- FREE DBS, FREE TRAINING, FREE UNIFORM* Subject to Ts and Cs
- YOUR NMC PIN PAID ANNUALLY*!
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in a variety of placements
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250
- Help and assistance to get you through your revalidation
- Free Christmas party
- Discount Scheme - Gyms, Shops, Car servicing / MOT
What First City can offer you
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. First City is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcome comes in a supportive and flexible way.
Ltd Company Nurses also welcome at First City