The company is a well-established accountancy firm providing accounting services to 1,200+ client. The company offer a high quality service in Bookkeeping, Accounts, Payroll, VAT Returns and Tax Services as well as offering a wealth of knowledge and advice.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual. The role will involve managing a team of accountants that are responsible for the delivery of services to a portfolio of clients. Tasks will include planning work load, liaising with clients and answering technical queries, reviewing work, answering technical questions and providing an all round service going above and beyond for clients.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- To be studying towards AAT, ACA, ACCA or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to demonstrate patience in demanding circumstances.
- Excellent time keeping and management ability with the ability to prioritise workload to ensure all tasks are carried out on a daily basis and all deadlines are met.
- IT Skills with competent use of word and excel.
- To be motivated and enthusiastic.
- Attention to detail.
- To be able to solve problems and provide a professional, punctual and accurate service to clients.
- To be an ambitious and proactive.
- To have strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate, organise and take responsibility for performance.
- To have a client focused attitude and commercial awareness within the firm.
If you are looking to further your career and gain additional qualifications then this role would be a perfect opportunity to enhance your Finance profile.
Along with a study package, you will benefit from flexi time, bonus, pension and on site parking.