Office Manager / Executive Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity within a high growth business to fulfill a brand new role to the company.
Our client is a technology based company based in Derby.
- Administration support to executive team including diary management, travel arrangement and expenses.
- Organising and coordinating meetings
- Meeting preparation including meeting room setup and management
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings/conferences on and offsite, including logistics such as travel, catering, agendas, packs/presentations and conference call set up.
- Acting as first point of contact for visitors to the office and handling incoming office correspondence
- Organise and coordinate staff events including charity engagements
- On-boarding and induction for new staff
- Management of overall workspace: meeting room coordination, office environment and cleaning
- Management of health and safety
- Support with internal communications
- Oversee parking allocation
- Office purchasing
- Experienced Executive Assistant or PA support experience in a start-up/high growth business
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to actively listen and communicate at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills - able to build rapport and effectively manage relationships
- Proven success in creating processes
- Ability to plan, time manage effectively and meet deadlines - great multitasker
- Team player - highly motivated with great attitude and willingness to help wherever needed
- Intermediate level MS Office - especially Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to remain calm & work on your own initiative
- A high level of integrity and confidentiality
37.5 hour working week with slightly flexible start time
Free parking space
Market leading benefits package