The position of Junior Buyer has been created out of growth and long term succession planning by a forward thinking Supply Chain Manager. This is a great opportunity to join an evolving but mature Purchasing and Supply Chain.
- Raising and chasing of PO's
- Assisting the Buyer and Lead Buyer with their respective commodities
- Interacting with suppliers through RFQ's, Meetings and benchmarking
- Meeting with suppliers
- Using and updating MRP/ERP systems
- Degree or equivalent education
- Knowledge or background in Purchasing within Manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to a high level of detail
This role will pay up to £22,000 and comes with a fantastic training package and benefits.