Business Sales Consultant - Travel & Hospitality Sector
Business Sales Consultant - Manchester. Base £20,000. OTE Year 1 £32,000. Year 2 £65,000.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK. As a Business Sales Consultant at this national E-commerce company, you will be responsible for:
- Generating leads with new clients in the hospitality and travel sector
- Negotiating the best possible terms & converting them in to deals
- You will develop and grow old & existing businesses within your designated sector through building rapport, maximising revenue & delivering excellent customer service
- Pitching to SME's & Large Corporate clients over the phone and face to face with a view to creating a long-term relationship.
They are running an assessment centre on Friday 11th May in Manchester city centre. 9.30am - 12.30pm.
What's in it for you?
- Base salary of £20,000
- OTE first year £32,000 - £36,000
- Uncapped commission
- Brilliant training, as you will be joining with other graduates with no experience there are workshops and, on the job, learning and development within the first month
- Clear progression pathway, within 6 months 90% promoted!
- Charismatic office culture, buzzing atmosphere
- Laid back culture, dressed down
- Monthly sales incentives for the team and individually
- Cycle scheme
- Office perks: breakfast, sport leagues, out of office activity days
- Free beer and prosecco on tap, aka…where you'll find the team at 5pm on Friday!
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Twice annual company parties
- Degree educated.
- Or 1-2 years sales experience if no degree.
- Sales experience is preferable and will enhance the application.
- Previous working experience throughout or before university, preferably in a target orientated environment.
- Competitive and driven in person.
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively, if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate company for assisting graduates take their first steps into the sales and recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.