Our Preston based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Senior Accountant to join their highly regarded firm of general accountants.
With a client base that extends across Lancashire and the wider North-West area, this a great opportunity for a career orientated Tax Senior to join a progressive firm of accountants.
This job is best suited to a Tax Accountant with experience of working in a client-facing role within a busy public practice accountancy firm, reporting to and working directly with the Tax Manager in relation to tax advisory matters.
The main responsibilities of the Mixed Tax Senior Accountant will include:
- Completion of both complex personal and corporate tax returns
- Reviewing the work/tax computations of a team of Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors
- Providing tax planning advice to Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies and HNWI’s
- Attending client meetings and supporting Tax Managers and Tax Partners in resolving Client issues
- Liaising with HMRC and assisting with complex investigations and challenges
The ideal Mixed Tax Senior will be CTA or ACA/ACCA qualified with some post qualification experience. Strong technical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal staff would be beneficial.
Previous experience of managing staff or reviewing the work of other tax accountants would be useful.
To find out about more Tax Senior jobs in Lancashire, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.