Homecare worker - Lancing
- The position is based in and around the Littlehampton / Worthing area
- Salary between £10 - £12 per hour PLUS enhanced pay for any weekend or bank holiday working
- Flexibility of working hours; from 20-hour contracts to full time
- Company cars (subsidised) available to those working over 30 hours
- Mileage paid for those using own car (either paid per hour or per mile)
- 28 days holiday plus birthday off
- Second to none training and ongoing development and training
Overview of the position of the Homecare worker
- Conscientious and caring people required to provide high-quality care to individuals within their home. This will be personal care, domestic and social care.
- The company are based in the Worthing area are genuinely providing REAL care to those that need it.
- The company are offering the following to those joining them to make sure that not only their clients who require the care are given the best service possible but also their staff are well trained, supported, rewarded and enjoy their job.
- All homecare workers on starting with the company will receive a thorough training programme when they join. And ongoing training thereafter.
Requirements for the position of Homecare Worker
- No previous homecare experience required.
- A caring and empathic nature essential
- Want to make a difference to someone’s life
- Enjoys working with people and doing your best
For further information on the excellent opportunity, please apply ASAP.
Solid Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this company who are really providing first-class care and treating their staff with the recognition and reward that they deserve in this industry.