HNWI Insurance Sales Executive (Private Client)
Insurance Consultant - HNWI
£30 - £37k+ DOE
Our client is one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers with multiple High Street branches they are seeking professional, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join their growing company in Alton they are looking to build their team of experienced Insurance Consultants. Candidates must have a demonstrable insurance background ideally with experience of Private Client or HNW clientele. The role is predominately office based however due to the nature of the clients home visits may also be required as this is not out of the box insurance and clients have insurance tailored to their needs. The successful candidate will be working with warm sales leads for Bespoke Home Insurance
The Successful Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable experience within insurance
- Ability to communicate confidently with clients both face-to-face and over the telephone
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Be able to demonstrate strong relationships with suppliers
- Develop strong communication skills and have an enthusiastic sales ability
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication and conversation skills
- Be well presented in keeping with a professional services environment
- Organised and Punctual
- Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of Insurance for HNWI and Private Clients would be a distinct advantage.
Experience working within insurance is essential. Ideally candidates would have some experience dealing with HNWI or specialist insurance brokers however training will be given in this area to ensure that you excel.
In return for your hard work and flexible approach they offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive remuneration package and obtainable career progression. If you are interested in working as part of a fast-growing company with the chance to develop your skills and experience please do not hesitate to apply. Please note only those who meet the advertised criteria and who are eligible to work within the UK will be accepted for this role.